Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

TEL 01792-403627 or 07544458748 EMAIL: [email protected]

GENERAL FAQ'S How do I book? You can either call, email or visit our contact us page and fill out our simple enquiry form. How much notice do I need to give to book? You can book anytime however we get very busy during certain periods so please call or email as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Alternatively you can contact us on the day as we may have availability. How do I pay? We accept cash on the day or via Paypal & Bank Transfer up to 24hrs beforehand. Which areas do you cover? We are based Mumbles but cover all of Swansea, Gower, Neath, Port Tabolt, Llanelli and more, if your unsure please call or email us. Who do you hire to? Schools, pubs, clubs, charities, fetes and individuals. What is public liability insurance? This applies only in the case of supervised hire, when our staff attend your event all are equipment is covered by insurance, in the case of any accident or injury caused by the equipment failing or incorrect installion. What does CRB checked mean? That we have obtained access to all our staff backgrounds via the Criminal Records Bureau before and regularly during there employment. The CRB act as a third party to verify and report on a persons criminal records, we always apply for an enhanced disclosure which is used mainly for those who are working in close proximanty with children. What is PAT testing? When all electrical appliances are routinely checked for safety by a qualified tester.

BOUNCY CASTLES FAQ's What is PIPPA? PIPA is an inspection scheme set up by the inflatable play industry to ensure that children’s inflatable play equipment conforms to laid down standards Who are the BIHA? The British Inflatables Hirers Association, who ensure enhanced safety standards are met and operating guidelines adhered too. Where can I have the castle? We offer indoor hire only (bearing in mind ceiling height) You will need to allow a minimum of 5 feet at the front and rear of castle and 3 feet either side this is to allow access and the blower at rear. Also we will need access to a side or rear entrance, otherwise if we have to access through the premises we will require a clear hall or passageway of at least 3ft wide. What do I need to supply? We will bring everything you need, all you will need to provide a 240 volts mains supply (general mains socket is fine) within 30 metres. How much does the castle cost in electric to run? Around 18p an hour.

FACE PAINTING FAO'S What paints are used? We use only quality, approved water based face paints which have been specifically designed for professional use. Paints are hypo-allergenic and contain anti-bacterial properties. Designs are easily removed with soap and water. If you think your child may have a reaction a skin test is available upon request. How long does it take? Each face can take between 5-7 minutes depending on the design so bear that in mind when planning your party. Are there any faces you can't paint? Unwell ones, dirty ones and sleeping ones.